- Use of the Website
a. Eligibility. You must be at least 18 years old and have the legal capacity to enter into contracts to use our Website.
b. License. We grant you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to use our Website for personal and non-commercial purposes only.
c. Prohibited Uses. You agree not to use our Website for any illegal or unauthorized purposes, including but not limited to:
- Impersonating any person or entity or falsely stating or misrepresenting your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Posting, transmitting, or otherwise making available any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable;
- Posting, transmitting, or otherwise making available any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary rights of any party;
- Engaging in any activity that could interfere with or disrupt our Website or servers or networks connected to our Website;
- Circumventing, disabling, or otherwise interfering with security-related features of our Website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on the use of our Website or the content accessible via our Website;
- Reverse engineering, decompiling, disassembling, deciphering, or otherwise attempting to obtain the source code or underlying ideas or information of our Website or any related technology; or
- Engaging in any conduct that restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying our Website.
- User Content
a. User Content. Our Website may allow you to submit, upload, publish, or otherwise make available content (“User Content”). You retain ownership of your User Content.
b. License. By submitting User Content to our Website, you grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such User Content throughout the world in any media.
c. Representations and Warranties. You represent and warrant that:
- You are the owner of the User Content or have all rights, licenses, consents, and releases that are necessary to grant us the license to use such User Content, as contemplated under these Terms; and
- Your User Content does not infringe the intellectual property rights, privacy rights, publicity rights, or other legal rights of any third party.
d. Prohibited Content. You agree not to submit any User Content that is:
- False, inaccurate, or misleading;
- Infringing, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, or otherwise objectionable;
- Contains viruses, malware, or other harmful components;
- Violates any law or regulation; or
- Otherwise inappropriate for our Website.
- Proprietary Rights
a. Ownership. Our Website, including all content and intellectual property rights therein, are the property of Forex Portugal or its licensors. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights in our Website by using our Website.
b. Trademarks. The trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed on our Website are the property of Forex Portugal or its licensors. You agree not to use any of these trademarks without our prior written consent.
c. Copyright Infringement. We respect the intellectual property rights of others and expect our users to do the same. If you believe that any content on our Website infringes your copyrights, please follow our Copyright Policy, which is incorporated into these Terms.
a. No Investment Advice. Our Website provides general information only and does not take into account your individual investment objectives, financial situation, or needs. We do not provide investment advice or recommendations, and nothing on our Website should be construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any security or investment strategy.
b. No Warranties. Our Website is provided “as is” and “as available” without any warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
c. Limitation of Liability. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Forex Portugal and its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, and licensors shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages, including but not limited to damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, or other intangible losses, arising out of or in connection with your use of our Website or these Terms, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
You agree to indemnify and hold Forex Portugal and its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, and licensors harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of our Website, your User Content, your violation of these Terms, or your violation of any rights of another.
We may terminate these Terms and your access to our Website at any time and for any reason without notice. Upon termination, you must immediately stop using our Website and destroy any copies of content obtained from our Website.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Cyprus, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located in Cyprus for any actions not subject to Arbitration.
Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Terms or our Website shall be settled by arbitration in accordance with the rules of the Cyprus Arbitration Association. The arbitration shall be conducted in the English language, and the award shall be final and binding.
a. Entire Agreement. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and Forex Portugal with respect to the use of our Website and supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and Forex Portugal.
b. Severability. If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall be enforced to the fullest extent possible, and the remaining provisions of these Terms shall remain in full force and effect.
c. Waiver. Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not be deemed a waiver of such right or provision.
d. Assignment. These Terms are binding upon and shall inure to the benefit of both parties and their respective successors, heirs, executors, administrators, personal representatives, and permitted assigns. You may not assign these Terms without our prior written consent.
Thank you for using Forex Portugal! If you have any questions or concerns about these Terms, please contact us at email@example.com.