Personal Information Collection
Forex Portugal may collect and process the following personal information:
- Email address
- Phone number
- Location data
- Trading history
- Technical information about your device and internet connection
- Other information that you provide to us voluntarily
We collect this information when you sign up for our services, fill out a contact form, or communicate with us via email or phone.
How We Use Your Personal Information
Forex Portugal uses the personal information we collect for the following purposes:
- To provide you with our services and fulfill any requests or transactions you make.
- To communicate with you about our services and updates to our website.
- To improve our services and customize our website to your preferences.
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
We may also use your personal information for marketing purposes with your consent. You have the right to opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us at any time.
Forex Portugal will not sell or rent your personal information to third parties. However, we may share your information with our trusted partners who help us provide our services, such as payment processors or email service providers.
We may also disclose your personal information to law enforcement or regulatory authorities if required by law or to protect our rights or the safety of others.
Forex Portugal will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to provide you with our services and fulfill any legal or regulatory requirements. We may also retain your information for a reasonable period of time after you cease to use our services.
You have the right to access, modify, or delete your personal information that we hold. You also have the right to withdraw your consent to our processing of your personal information for marketing purposes.